How to put multiple pictures on Instagram Story – 4 Ways!
If you are wondering how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story, then yous accept come up to the right identify. In this article, we talk most four different ways you tin accomplish this!
stories are the modern-day essentials to routine social media interactions. You tin share anything through Instagram stories. Be information technology the pictures of your latest outing, or only the current album you are listening to, or maybe even random memes.
With the plethora of customizable features on Instagram, you lot can add your unique flair to every post you make. Plus, the stories are temporary, and then you can truly make it your own!
Now posting pictures on
story is by and large straightforward, but calculation multiple pictures tin can get a picayune catchy. Now, if you are wondering how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story, yous have come up to the right place.
In this commodity, we have covered 4 different ways using which y’all can add multiple pictures to Instagram story, for both IOS and Android users. Keep reading to learn how!
Tabular array OF CONTENTS
- How to put multiple pictures in one Instagram story using the “Photo Sticker” feature
- How to add more than than one photo to your Instagram story using the “Layout” tool
- How to add multiple pictures using the “Upload Multiple Pictures” feature
- How to add together more than one photo to Instagram Story
- Why add multiple pictures to your Instagram Story?
At that place are a couple of ways you can put multiple pictures on Instagram story. Following each method volition upshot in a totally different outcome. And so make sure to start understand how you’d like your concluding post to expect and accordingly select the method.
How to put multiple pictures in one Instagram story using the “Photo Sticker” characteristic
This is the first method you lot tin use to put multiple pictures in an Instagram story. Here we will be using the “photograph stickers” feature. Follow the steps below to know-how.
- Step 1: Open up your Instagram app on your Android or IOS mobile telephone
- Step two: Log into your Instagram account.
- Step 3: Open your Instagram story, by swiping correct on the home folio.
- Step 4: Select the Create choice “Aa” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Step 5: Upload a groundwork or choose an appropriate background by clicking on the colored circle at the lesser right corner.
- Step 6: Once you have selected the background click on the ‘Sticker’ icon on the top bar.
- Step seven: Whorl down and select the “Photo Stickers” icon.
- Step 8: Cull a picture show you lot wish to add.
- Step 9: Adjust the picture and tap on it to change the corners.
- Step 10: Follow the aforementioned steps again to add another epitome. Sticker Icon -> Photo Sticker -> Select Image
- Step 11: Add additional text or stickers to complete the post.
- Step 12: Click on the send push button to post information technology as your story
Now yous know how to add multiple images using the sticker feature!
How to add more than than one photo to your Instagram story using the “Layout” tool
Another way y’all tin can add more than one photo to your Instagram story is past using the ‘Layout Tool’. The tool essentially splits your story into multiple sections. You lot can add a picture to each department. Here’s how y’all exercise it.
- Stride 1: Open up your Instagram app on your Android or IOS telephone and log into your Instagram account.
- Footstep ii: Swipe right to open the Insta Stories
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Layout’ button
- Step 4: Select the Layout for your Insta story
- Footstep 5: Click on the add together photos button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Footstep 6: Y’all tin accordingly add images to each partition until all partitions are filled.
- Stride 7: In one case you have added all the images, relieve the final film.
- Step eight: Click on the send push button to post it equally your story.
How to add multiple pictures using the “upload multiple pictures” feature
This is probably the easiest way you can upload multiple pictures to your Instagram story. Follow these steps below to know-how!
- Step 1: Click on the Instagram app on your Android or IOS mobile device and log into your Instagram account.
- Pace 2: Swipe correct to open Instagram stories
- Step iii: Click on the “Add Paradigm” icon at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Step iv: Click on the “Upload Multiple Pictures” button.
- Stride five: Select the pictures you want to add to your story
- Step six: Click on the “Adjacent” push
- Step 7: One time yous have selected all the images and added all the text and stickers you wish to add, click on transport to post the pictures as your Instagram Story
Note: Using this method y’all tin can postal service multiple pictures at once but all the pictures volition be posted as separate story slides.
How to add together more than than 1 photo to Instagram Story
This method is slightly dissimilar from the previous iii methods. Yous’ll be direct posting from your photos app in this instance. Follow the instructions to know more than. Do note that this method is only valid for Android users.
- Footstep 1: Open the photos app on your phone.
- Footstep ii: Select multiple photos if you want them to add as carve up slides to your story. Select a single image if y’all wish to add together multiple images on a single slide.
- Pace three: Click on the share push button and select Instagram stories.
- Step iv: The selected flick will appear on the Storyboard
- Step v: Click on the picture to accommodate the image.
- Stride 6: To add together more than images to the slide, click on the sticker icon on the top bar and go to photo stickers.
- Footstep vii: Select the 2nd image and arrange information technology to fit with the previous image
- Step 8: Click on the “Next” push once you lot have added everything to the slide.
- Step ix: Click on “Send” to mail the epitome equally your story
Why add together multiple pictures to your Instagram Story?
Knowing how to add multiple images to Instagram stories is important if you are a routine Instagram user. This will non only save y’all a lot of fourth dimension but will also aid you create aesthetically pleasing, cohesive, collage-similar Instagram stories that make for really engaging content.
With this feature at present, each Instagram story yous post will surely exist a huge hit. If yous wish to know if any user has taken a screenshot of your story, you tin refer to
here. Too, if Instagram isn’t allowing yous to post photos,
volition surely help!