Not certain which photograph to post on Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat? Instead of choosing a single photo, why not make a photo collage for added impact? Photograph collages are a fun way to tell a story on social media, and they are incredibly piece of cake to create past using photo collage apps on your iPhone.
How to make a photo collage on iPhone with free tools
Instagram’s Layout is useful and intuitive, especially if you’re planning to share your collage. Google Photos too has a uncomplicated collage maker. Both of these apps are free to download and use.
How to make a photo collage using Instagram’s Layout
Layout is a simple collage tool that anyone can utilise. Hither’s how to create a photo collage by using Layout by Instagram on your iPhone.
- Install and open the Layout app. The home screen will brandish the photos in your Photo Library. You tin sort your photos by tapping Faces or Recents at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photos that you desire to add to your collage by borer on them. A bank check mark will appear on the photos you have chosen.
- At the tiptop of the screen, yous’ll see different collage layouts you can cull from. Scroll through them and choose the ane that volition work with your photos.
- You tin can zoom in or out of each photo in your collage by pinching ii fingers open up or closed across the screen.
- A few bill of fare options at the bottom allow yous to rotate your photos, replace a photo, and add together a border.
- When you’re happy with your Layout collage, tap Relieve.
- At the bottom of the screen, yous tin cull where to upload your collage. Options include Instagram, Facebook, or Camera Roll.
How to combine photos in a collage using Google Photos
Google Photos has a similar collage maker that is perfect for quickly combining photos into a collage to share on social media. Hither’south how to use Google Photos on iPhone to create a collage.
- Install and open up Google Photos. If you already use Google Photos, you lot will be able to run across all of your photos in your Library. If you’re new to Google Photos, y’all will accept to let access to your photos and add together them to the Google Photos platform.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Assistant.
- Tap Collage.
- Select ii-9 photos that you desire to add together to your photo collage.
- Tap Create.
- Google Photos will create a custom collage with a white border.
- Once your collage has been created, you tin’t edit the layout of your photos without starting over. You can, however, employ filters to your collage or ingather it using the edit or ingather icons at the bottom of the screen.
- When y’all’re finished, tap Save.
Brand a collage with a collage app for iPhone
Layout and Google Photos both provide like shooting fish in a barrel-to-use interfaces that allow you to create collages quickly, only they don’t allow for much customization. If you lot want more control over how your collage looks — or some avant-garde features — you may need to employ a dedicated photo collage app. Hither are some instructions for using our favorite collage apps for iPhone, including:
- Pic Collage
- Adobe Spark
How to put pictures together using Picture show Collage for iPhone
Moving picture Collage is a fun photo editor that lets yous cull from hundreds of grid styles. Hither’s a step-by-step guide.
- Install and open Picture Collage on your iPhone.
- Tap Grids and allow Motion picture Collage to admission your photos.
- Choose the photos that you want to add to your collage, and so tap the check mark in the upper correct.
- Your photos will appear in a grid layout on the screen, only you can scroll through the options on the lesser to choose an selection that works for you lot. Yous tin also slide the border lines in whatsoever management to modify your layout.
- To move a photo inside your grid, tap on it and then drag it to the new position.
- Utilise the slider below your collage to change the width of the border.
- Tap Groundwork to change the colour of your border or add a pattern to your border.
- When you’re finished, tap Washed.
- Your collage photo will be created with a pocket-size Pic Collage watermark. From this screen, you can hands salve your photo to your Photographic camera Roll.
How to put photos next using Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is a robust graphic pattern app, just it is as well perfect for creating custom collages, peculiarly if you lot want to add together additional graphics or text overlays. Here’s how to put photos together using Adobe Spark.
- Install and open Adobe Spark on your iPhone.
- Scroll through the menu bar at the top and tap Collages.
- You will see a list of templates to cull from. Most of these include text and graphics, but you tin remove these subsequently if you don’t need them.
- In one case yous cull a template, tap Replace to replace the stock photos with your own.
- Tap on the design element to delete or modify anything that yous don’t like. You tin can remove the text or edit it to meet your needs. You can as well modify the fonts and colors.
- When you’re happy with your collage design, tap Done.
- Tap Share to save your image or share it on Facebook or Instagram.
How to combine photos into a collage using Canva
In add-on to all kinds of slap-up collage templates, Canva likewise allows yous to choose from a diverseness of free stock images for your project. Here’southward how to use Canva to create a unique photograph collage.
- Install and open up Canva on your iPhone.
- Coil through the templates under “Create a new design” and choose Photo Collage.
- Choose a design from the dozens of collage templates bachelor.
- Once you have called a collage template, you can edit every attribute of the pattern past tapping on the photograph. Change the font, colors, text, and photos until you’re happy with your pattern.
- Tap Washed when you’re finished editing.
- Tap the upwardly arrow in the upper correct to save your photo to your Camera Coil or to share it on social media.
Yous can easily combine photos into one-of-a-kind collages that are perfect for sharing with friends and family, posting on social media, or press. And if y’all’d like to give your collage a final affect, one of these photo filter apps will exercise the trick.