How to disable voicemail on your iPhone 13 – don’t want information technology any longer. Is it an iPhone setup or a Vodaphone setup? Plus need to know how to turn it back on.”
— Apple Back up Communities
The iPhone allows you to forward your calls to voicemail when you lot cannot pick upward the telephone call. This lets you listen to the callers’ letters when you become a chance. Still, the characteristic is not for all users and you lot may not even need it. In that example, it is worth learning how to disable voicemail on iPhone so you tin can turn information technology off on your device.
At that place are multiple ways to disable voicemail on iPhone. Yous can either dial a number from your phone that will connect to your carrier and turn the service off for you, or you tin can reach out to the support team of your carrier and let them assist yous out.
- Part 1. How to Disable Voicemail on iPhone?
- Part ii. What If You Cannot Turn Off Voicemail on iPhone?
- Part 3. How to Disable the Voicemail Countersign on an iPhone?
- Office 4. How to Reactivate Voicemail on iPhone?
- One More Tip: How to Recover Lost Voicemail on iPhone?
Part one. How to Disable Voicemail on iPhone?
The easiest style for how to turn off voicemail on iPhone is to use the dialing method that requires y’all to dial a number to disable the service on your phone.
Open the Telephone app on your iPhone and punch the *#61# number.
- Note down the mailbox number you run across on your screen.
Head to Settings > Telephone > Call Forwarding on your iPhone and enable the feature.
Dial #004# from your phone and you lot volition see the condition. Then, tap on Dismiss.
That is how to turn off voicemail on iPhone 6/vii/13 or whatever other iPhone model past dialing a number.
Role 2. What If Yous Cannot Turn Off Voicemail on iPhone?
In most cases, the to a higher place method should get the job done for you. However, if you are experiencing bug and you cannot plough the service off, you may need to achieve out to your carrier’s back up team. The post-obit are the phone numbers of various carriers’ support departments.
- T-Mobile: 1-877-453-1304
- Verizon: ane-800-922-0204
- AT&T: 1-800-331-0500
- Sprint: 888-211-4727
When you get on the line with them, all you demand to do is enquire them to disable voicemail for your account and they will do it for you.
Function iii. How to Disable the Voicemail Password on an iPhone?
In club to protect your voicemail letters, your carrier actually provides you with a password. This way you need to enter this password each time you lot desire to mind to your messages. If you no longer use the service, you practise non need the password and and then you may want to disable it.
The following are the steps for diverse carriers to plough off voicemail password on your iPhone.
Disable Voicemail Password on iPhone AT&T:
- Telephone call your vocalism mailbox number.
- Press number 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Password Options.
- Printing 2 and your countersign will be removed.
Disable Voicemail Password on iPhone Sprint:
- Access your voice mailbox on your iPhone.
- Cull Change Personal Options from the main menu.
- Choose Administrative Options.
- Enable the Skip Password option.
Disable Voicemail Password on iPhone T-Mobile:
- Open up the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Dial #796# and information technology will let you disable your password.
Disable Voicemail Countersign on iPhone US Cellular:
- Punch your voicemail number.
- Press iv for Personal Options.
- Press 4 once again.
- Printing ii to turn off the voicemail password.
Disable Voicemail Password on iPhone Verizon:
- First to add a new contact to your iPhone.
- Enter 86 as the phone number and enter two commas.
- Enter your countersign and salvage the contact.
That is how to turn voicemail off on iPhone and its password.
Part 4. How to Reactivate Voicemail on iPhone?
If you lot followed ane of the in a higher place methods for how to turn off visual voicemail on iPhone but you at present wish to reactivate the service, there is an easy mode to practise it.
There are readymade numbers you lot tin can dial from the Phone app on your iPhone to enable the voicemail service on your device. Open the Phone app on your device, choose an appropriate number from the following, and dial information technology.
- AT&T: ##004#
- T-Mobile: ##004#
- Verizon: *73 (try *900 and so *920 if it does non piece of work)
- US Cellular: *920
- Sprint: *730
Ane More than Tip: How to Recover Lost Voicemail on iPhone?
If you lot finish-up losing your voicemails as a result of any method, you can restore your backup and the voicemails volition be restored. However, if you do not have a backup,
UltData – iPhone Data Recovery
is a perfect software when it comes to recovering information on iPhones, and you can use it to recover your voicemails besides. The following shows how to do it on your device.
- Install the software on your reckoner.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and launch the software.
Connect your iPhone to your figurer, launch the software, and click on Recover from iOS Device at the top.
Y’all will now exist able to select the content that is to be restored. Choose Voicemail from the options available on your screen and click on Start Scan.
Cull the voicemail items to exist recovered. Click on Recover to Device to restore them to your iPhone.
That is how y’all regain access to your lost voicemail.
We hope our guide to a higher place for how to plough off voicemail on iPhone Verizon and other carriers teaches you lot how to activate and conciliate the voicemail feature on your iPhone. In case yous stop-up deleting your voicemail, the suggested software volition help you
retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone without backup.