Double-sized DOUBLE UPDATE! A revamp to how AI followers select their weapons, new locations, new events, new characters, new grapheme customization, and much, much more
New content update added! More updates coming, meet below for details.
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. Y’all manage a grouping of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at one time. Everything’s randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There’southward a different story every time you lot play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Notice special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who’s strong plenty to pick up and throw the motorcar. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Almost of all, get eaten past enormous hordes of wearisome, classic-way zombies.
DEATH Road FEATURES:
– Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
– Character Maker lets yous put friends and family into the game.
– Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by fault or on purpose.
– Brand tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
– Your squad has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be conscientious!
– Lots and lots of hugger-mugger events and unique characters with special abilities.
– Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
– Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they’re 100% accurate.
– Get rid of all humans and brand an entire squad composed of dogs driving the machine.
– Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
We’ve already done lots of updates, and in that location are more updates coming! We’re adding new features, locations, characters, weapons, and more!
This is a truly big update! Here’due south a summary of changes, considering otherwise we’d easily hit the character limit in these patch notes.
– Added new Halloween Event stuff!
– Greatly extended the time flow the Halloween Event covers. Before it would only happen on Halloween itself, and now it volition final from the launch of the update all the way up to November 1st!
– Big revamp to how your AI Followers value different weapon categories and tiers! Brusk version: They should no longer drop a Claymore for a Lawn tennis Racket, ever
– Lots and lots of new character customization options, both base and unlockable
– New ZP upgrades to go!
– Series of ZP upgrades that permit you buy from Tnomey multiple times in ane game!
– 12 new zombie head types!
– Duffle bag added, which lets you access your Trunk in Trader Camps where you don’t have a motorcar, or in the new Indoor-Only trader camps
– New Rare Trading Campsite: Final Hospital, featuring a actually good infirmary food cafeteria and the Gilded Scalpel
– Cleaning Lady buffed
– New Rare Trading Camp: Mechanical Fortress
– Ii new and powerful robot special characters, designed by Professor Sycamore!
– New Location: Graveyard, with two variations
– New Location: Public Park, with many variations and random $.25
– New Graphic symbol: Jack Hamm, the jackhammer expert
– New Fireworks vendor added to the full general trader rotation! Sells 4 new fireworks types, all useful for distracting zombies, and then the KO BOOMER which is useful for blowing yourself up by error
– Jackhammers added
– Lots of tweak to the following old locations: Quiet Factory, factories in full general, and all standalone houses and apartment locations including the starter locations
– Ultramop ability nerf, just knockback and cleave buffs
– Debutante Umbrella power buff
– The all-time weapon, the Tire Atomic number 26, changed then the AI don’t favor information technology as much
– Magazine hazard removed from subcontract locations, as information technology would only glitch out anyhow
– Farm tractors can now exist looted for gas
– Mysterious Past + Martial Artist no longer gives points in shooting
– New characters added to OPP way!
– You can now only eat the bandits in the “Merciless Bandits” consequence
Ratings and Reviews
Without a doubt the best mobile game
I have so much respect for the creators of this game, this is by far the greatest game on the iPhone (not including hearthstone, that’s a computer game). This game is so refined and polished to the betoken where I tin can’t believe information technology’s merely 15 bucks! Honestly the replay value of this game with its tons of events, characters, vehicles, weapons, areas, game modes, and hilarious jokes is unmatched past any console game I tin can remember of. It’s hard, and sometimes deaths tin can exist aggravating, but each death lets you acquire, okay, next fourth dimension I won’t endeavor to wrestle a moose! The custom grapheme creator is brilliant with traits and perks of your friends and family unit requite the game a personal touch and some funny scenarios, like how the “Berserk” trait has a grapheme maul 3 bandits to save the group without a idea. The game is simply simply a blast to play, from the conscientious decision making to the crazy stressful sieges. I won’t spill too luck of the gameplay because I want people to feel it for themselves. Put brusque, this game is a masterpiece, 5 stars without question. And 1 more than affair, the developers listened to my complaint, I won’t say what, considering over again spoilers, but yes this company cares about their games!
This is a very underrated game, and it has an amazing corporeality of effort put into information technology. However, I do have some suggestions for the game. The first suggestion would be a small-scale change to the bow. The piercing chance should be buffed, while the non- charged bow shot should be slightly weaker, to rest it. The 2d proffer would be to accept online multiplayer between friends on steam, game center, etc. The third proposition would be to have fettle or force increase a signal every 200 zombies destroyed. The fourth would be to buff martial arts to bargain slightly more knock-back and have more range. The fifth would be a new trait that resembles a careless, loyal and innocent grapheme. The upsides would be something along the lines of having good attitude and loyalty. The downsides would be wits, strength, and fitness. This trait would either exist similar to oblivious or it would replace information technology. This is all upwards to you, of grade. I know this game doesn’t update anymore, but if you lot practice run into this, please don’t feel compelled to make these changes. These are simply things that I feel would improve the game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you utilise or your age. Learn More
- Rocketcat LLC
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or afterward.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or subsequently.
- Historic period Rating
Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
Infrequent/Mild Drawing or Fantasy Violence
- © Rocketcat LLC 2020
Claiming friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to vi family unit members tin can apply this app with Family Sharing enabled.
More Past This Programmer
Y’all Might Besides Like